The 1J1001 4 to 1 BNC Converter is used to connect a Wayne Kerr 6500 analyzer to the Device Under Test using a single BNC connector. This is useful when the connection terminal of the DUT is a single BNC, such as some antennas. The outer of the single BNC is isolated.
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 120 MHz
- Connection to Analyzer: 4-BNC 1 metre cable
- Connection to DUT: Single male BNC, outer isolated
- Transfer Standards: 5-654-7015 Transfer Standard Box (supplied as standard)
- Contains Open, Short, 10 pF, 100 pF and 100 Ω standards